Pages

Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2015

1st July ~ My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #14 ~ 1st Birthday Challenge




My DT Project for
My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #14
1st July 2015
I have used Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties
Halloween 5 pre-printable 3D Sheet
and you can find her HERE! 
 Stampin'Up Gift Bag Punch
View the Video HERE!





Come along and join our fabulous 1st Birthday Challenge with great prize packages ~ you can join in the fun Challenge HERE!


Card Recipe:
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Halloween 5 pre-printable 3D Sheet ~ you can find her HERE! 
  • Masquerade Mask decorated with Pink Feathers, Pink Pleated Ribbon, Mini Pearls, Pink Chiffon 1" Ribbon, Pink Paper String  and 1" Pink Satin Ribbon Ties
  • Boxes from "The Reject shop"
  •  Gift Bag made with Stampin'Up Gift Bag Punch
  • Gift Bag made with Gold Glittered Stars 12x12 Cardstock from "The Stardust Stack"

No comments:

Post a Comment