Pages

Followers

Saturday 1 August 2015

1st August 2015 ~ My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge

DT Project for
My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #15

I have used Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties IMG618 
and you can find her HERE!

Come along and join our fabulous fun Challenge at
My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner
You can join in the fun right HERE! 



Card Recipe:
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Image IMG618 and you can find her HERE
  • Copics: E000 E00 E11 R20 R27 E77 E79 E29 E47 E25 E71 E43 E31 E21 E33 E25 B12 B100 B02 BG000 BG49 BG05 B05 BG012
  • Paper Mulberry Flowers 25mm and 20mm
  • Hand Made Lace Flower, painted with Acrylic Gold Paint, String Bow and Hand Painted 20mm Gold Mulberry plus hand made Pin by (Annette Stapylton)
  • Tag Die: From Lea'bilities dies Art. No. 45.0362
  • Swirl Die: From Intricutz Dies Couture Creations "Sophia Collection"
  • Overlay Corner Dies: From Lea'bilities Art No. 45.8923
  • Aqua and Catalina Cardstock from American Crafts
  • Designer Clock Paper from Sugar N Spice Hollywood (Spotlight)
  • Brown Designer Paper from KaiserCraft (75 Cents) 6+1/2" Pad
  • Designer Spot and striped/Floral Paper from KaiserCraft (75 Cents) 6+1/2" Pad
  • Metal and Plastic Clocks from old stash
  • Crystals from: Durmaz
  • My Digital has been mounted with Double Sided Foam Mounting Tape

6 comments:

  1. Love this project love steampunk and teal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful details in your card. Stunning design. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love how you did this Steampunk card. Thank you for joining us over at My Besties 3D and More.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautiful! Thank you for your participation at My-Besties 3D blog! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow just gorgeous I love how you have put your card together so neat. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge Blog. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete